Affiliate Terms of Service
This Affiliate Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between AffiliateToolsPage.com, a website domiciled in Houston, Texas (“AffiliateToolsPage.com”), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the AffiliateToolsPage.com service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for AffiliateToolsPage.com, you are automatically enrolled in the Service. Your use of your affiliate link indicates your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the AffiliateToolsPage.com Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You may place our ad banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning current and proposed events, products and services
- We might change the service
- Commission rates will be published on the Affiliates page. We reserve the right to provide enhanced commissions for affiliates we deem to be super affiliates or for contributors to the site.
- Commissions are not paid on shipping charged to the buyer. If a product price includes shipping, commission rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- Our affiliate tracking system uses a 5-year last-cookie tracking system.
- Our banners or links may not be placed on any site we consider to be adult, hate, or other related sites
- You will be paid your commissions at such time as we determine usually at the end of an event or monthly during non-event times. We reserve the right to withhold a reserve for possible refunds.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by AffiliateToolsPage.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains AffiliateToolsPage.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can use your 1 affiliate link on multiple sites, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- All commissions will be paid through PayPal. You are responsible for ensuring that your correct PayPal email address is posted on your account page.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything. A link to a non-AffiliateToolsPage.com Web site does not mean that AffiliateToolsPage.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from AffiliateToolsPage.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- You are allowed to offer incentives or bonuses for referrals that purchase through your links. Any such incentives or bonuses must be owned by you and/or you own full giveaway rights. Violation will result in termination and forfeiture of commissions.
- Attn: U.S. residents. If your account is maintained as a sole proprietorship utilizing a social security number, we must issue a 1099 once your commissions reach $600 in a calendar year. We must have a signed W-9 form on file prior to payments of $600 or more. We reserve the right to withhold payment pending receipt of your signed W-9 form.